Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by David Solis <ds...@legosoft.com.mx> on 2004/06/18 19:45:35 UTC

Tapestry references (was Tapestry usage)

Here is a set of screenshots of Tapestry applications.
http://members.cox.net/dsolis/tapestry/screenshoots/screenshots.html

Unfortunately all of them don't have public access.

At this moment I don't have authorization to publish their viewlets but
it is a matter of 2 or 3 weeks.

Here is a very old viewlet for the online banking application.
http://members.cox.net/dsolis/demos/ixenet.swf

Regards

D.

Struts
> in TSS a while back, please do a search.
>
> www.nhl.com, www.centralparksoftware.com are the only two that I can
> think of on top my head. I am sure there are plenty others.
>
> Howard's book (http://www.manning.com/catalog/view.php?book=lewisship)
> is the primary resource. There are also tutorials that you can find on
> the Tapestry's website and other places like Hibernate, Cayenne etc.
The
> other very useful resource is the vibrant community; please subscribe
> the user's mailing list and ask your questions there.
>
> Happy Tapestrying!
>
> -Harish
>

> Vishnu Murali wrote:
>
> > Hi Harish
> >
> > I am trying to understand Tapesty (in context of Struts and other
Java

RE: Tapestry references (was Tapestry usage)

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Sweet!  Very nice looking sites.  I'd love to hear a bit more about the WAP front-end. You might
know my views on "skinning" for WAP vs. HTML but you've got more solid experience to back it up.

Eventually, I would like these images, or at least links to the images, to be on the Wiki.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry