Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vishnu Murali <vi...@aztec.soft.net> on 2004/06/17 07:58:06 UTC

About Tapestry in use in commercial applications/scenarios

All

I am a new member here and very new to Tapestry. I am evaluating this
framework with others for an enterprise web-app context. I appreciate any
help/pointers/guidance this forum can provide.

Just like you all, I was most impressed with the quotes and all available
literature that seems to speak so highly of this framework. In order that I
can help my team select the right technology for our project, I am scouting
for information regarding some sample implementations in the enterprise
world.

I already have www.nhl.com and www.centralparksoftware.com (thanks to
Harish). Would the forum know of more such?

Many thanks

Best

Vishnu