Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2020/06/10 14:05:41 UTC

Has the Tecnical Interchange call been dropped?

It seems that after the Zoom bomb and password protecting the call, the next call attendance was so low that I do not believe that the facilitator nominated a host for the next call.

Is the intent to let the call fall by the wayside (as it seemed quite energized before the simple password was added)?

-MR

Re: Has the Tecnical Interchange call been dropped?

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.