Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 18:00:13 UTC

Re: how to use boost factor

I don't quite understand what you mean by priority. Are you clear about
the difference between boosting and sorting? If you're sure you want to
boost, have you seen:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler#bq_.28Boost_Query.29

<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler#bq_.28Boost_Query.29>Best
Erick