Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/08/28 16:45:42 UTC

Apache httpd at ApacheCon EU, November 17th, Budapest

As you're no doubt aware already, ApacheCon EU will be in Budapest
starting on November 17th.

Apache httpd has a full day of content (well, httpd and closely related
projects), and we'll also have hackathon space for the entirety of the
conference, where people will be hacking on a variety of things. I'll be
working on documentation stuff, and would love to have people join me
both to get involved in the documentation effort, and to answer my many
questions.

You can see the httpd track at http://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/type/httpd

Other useful links:

* ApacheCon website - http://apachecon.eu
* ApacheCon Schedule - http://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/
* Register -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/attend/register

If you're an httpd committer, you have a deep discount to attend - it's
just €275 right up to the event.

I hope to see all of you in Budapest!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon