Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/04 18:15:42 UTC

problem with pdf and SourceWritingTransformer

Hi again,

here is my sitemap piece :

   <map:match pattern="writelicense">
    <map:act type="request">
     <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
      <map:generate
src="cocoon://getlicense?serialNumber={../serialNumber}"/>
      <map:transform src="xsl/writeandkeep.xsl"/>
             <map:transform type="write-source">
       <map:parameter name="serializer" value="xml"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:transform src="xsl/writeandpdfcard.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="write-source">
       <map:parameter name="serializer" value="fo2pdf"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>

Explaination : I get an xml file, by writeandkeep.xsl add the relevant
<source:... /> tags to be able to apply the transformer, and I keep the
licence content because I want to do a pdf with it. It works ok.

writeandpdfcard.xsl is supposed to do the pdf and write to the disk.

My problem : there is an exception because I want to write so in this last
stylesheet :

<xsl:template match="/page/license">
<source:write>licensekeys/blah.pdf</source:write>
<source:fragment>
  <fo:layout-master-set>
   <fo:simple-page-master ...

</fo:root>
</source:fragment>

Fop 0.20.4 says :

[Fatal Error] pro1FF.xml:2:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

[ERROR] Content is not allowed in prolog.

...post processing finished

Any idea how I can correctly use this transformer with pdf format ? Many
thanks !

Barbara