Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by David Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2017/08/04 17:45:32 UTC

Shepherd Report - Apache Links

Hello Guacamole,

I volunteered to shepherd your report for the IPMC. It does look like you are near graduation. Congratulations!

I did notice something that you should correct on your website. You don't have good links back the ASF.

Please see https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation

Regards,
Dave

Re: Shepherd Report - Apache Links

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Aug 5, 2017 10:10, "Mike Jumper" <mi...@guac-dev.org> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>
wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:45 AM, David Fisher <wa...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hello Guacamole,
>>
>> I volunteered to shepherd your report for the IPMC. It does look like
you are near graduation. Congratulations!

> Thanks, Dave!
>
>> I did notice something that you should correct on your website. You
don't have good links back the ASF.

>> Please see https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation
>>

> Sure thing. I'll try to knock this out quickly.

OK - the navigation menu has been reorganized and the required links
have been added. Might need to clear cache to get the related CSS
changes though.

Thanks,

- Mike

Hi Dave,

Can you confirm whether the updated website addresses the issue?

Thanks,

- Mike

Re: Shepherd Report - Apache Links

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.