Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by da...@opensource.lk on 2004/05/10 13:54:15 UTC

Re: Use of -DUSE_LTDL compile flag

Hi,
    At some time back Axis C++ started using ltdl libraries as a way of
dynamic loading mechanism that is plat form independant among unixes.
But that gave problems in linux and now Axis C++ has given it up and
using dl libraries again.
I think it is better if people using Axis C++ on other unixes write the
corresponding code for dll loading in their platform on HandlerLoader
module.

regds
damitha