Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 07:17:40 UTC

Re: Geronimo clustering by Terracotta

Hi all,

    This mail is to inform you that our company have choosen Jboss rather
than Geronimo. I am feeling bad to say you the reason is improper clustering
support available with Geronimo. Clustering with Terracotta seemed to be
with very enthusiastic features but there is no proper documentation given
about the implementation.

          But I hope atleast within the earliest time, we would have the
proper documentation.

Thanks,

On 25/03/2008, Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Please find a bit updated documentation about the steps i ve followed in
> clustering G 2.1 by Terracotta 2.5.2...
> I found that Terracotta is a best suit for all my requirements. But, I am
> not able to find a proper way about to resolve the issue for clustering G by
> Terracotta.
>
> I know that you are the key person in Tomcat- Geronimo integration. So, I
> think you can find some proper way for clustering Geronimo with Terracotta
> 2.5.2.
>
> I am not able to trace any proper and easy documentation for Tomcat 6.0
> clustering. I have gone through
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html  . But still
> getting many doubts. Please help me out to make this task easy.
>
> Thanks
>

> On 12/03/2008, Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> >      I have been looking for your reply to find the location where i can
> > get the documentation related to  Geronimo plugin hosted at Terracotta. And
> > i ve tried clustering G 2.1 by Terracotta 2.5.2 version and found an error.
> > I have documented the steps i ve followed based on the article,
> > http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-geronimo-with-open-terracotta.html#ClusteringGeronimowithOpenTerracotta-installgeronimo
> >  Please find it as an attachment.
> >
> > I am very anxiously waiting for your response..
> >

> > On 11/03/2008, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes that should work.
> > >

> > > Jeff

> > --