Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Timothee Besset <tt...@idsoftware.com> on 2002/08/23 13:17:43 UTC

**NOTE: repos dump/load cycle required!** (was Re: 0.14.2 Tag)

Ok, that's scary. Is the procedure explained somewhere?

TTimo

Re: **NOTE: repos dump/load cycle required!** (was Re: 0.14.2 Tag)

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Timothee Besset <tt...@idsoftware.com> writes:

> Thanks!
>
> I see mentions of 'undeltifying' the repository .. is this still needed
> for a 0.14.1 -> 0.14.2 upgrade?

No, no need.  It wasn't needed earlier either, it was just a speed
optimization.  But that code is long gone now.

Re: **NOTE: repos dump/load cycle required!** (was Re: 0.14.2 Tag)

Posted by Timothee Besset <tt...@idsoftware.com>.
Thanks!

I see mentions of 'undeltifying' the repository .. is this still needed
for a 0.14.1 -> 0.14.2 upgrade?

TTimo

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Timothee Besset <tt...@idsoftware.com> writes:
> Ok, that's scary. Is the procedure explained somewhere?

If you're referring to the repos upgrade procedure, others have
already answered that.

I thought you meant the release procedure, though: in which case, yes,
it is given in notes/tarball_release_procedure.txt.

-Karl