Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dan Nicolici <da...@nexource.ro> on 2005/08/26 16:30:37 UTC

Please Help !!!

I submited an earlier post but I got no replies. It sounded like this:

"I am trying to get my java module for the layout to be execyted, but somehow it seems to skip it. All my java screens associated with .vm's are executed as expected. Following the same organizational pattern with layouts it doesn't work.

Project structure example:

com.company.modules.layouts

---LayoutOne.java

com.company.modules.screens

---ScreenOne.java

templates

---screens
|        |
|        ---ScreenOne.vm

---layouts

         ---LayoutOne.vm

I have added a properties file that specifies my modules packages. Ex:

module.packages = com.company.modules ,

and still it behaves like I said before. Can anyone please help me?"

Thanx

Re: Please Help !!!

Posted by Stephane Vaucher <va...@iro.umontreal.ca>.
Sorry, if I'm asking the obvious question, but why should that layout be
executed with your screen? Try renaming it and its corresponding java
class to default.vm (and Default.java) and rerun it. If it works then the
problem lies with the screen <-> layout association.

sv

Re: Please Help !!!

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
1) Make sure your classes are available to your container classpath
2) Make sure your Modules extend the right classes
3) If nothing works, you will have to debug Turbine to catch the error