Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kreso <kr...@binsco.com> on 2001/04/07 02:36:52 UTC

Re: I have tried everything, can anyone point me to some help?

what do you mean: nothing works...
can you give more details...

starting: when you try to run ./startup.sh
do you get anyting... etc.. etc...
give us more details...

Posted by kreso <kr...@binsco.com>.
we are using mod_jserv
yes, it is apache and virtual hosting as well

Posted by kreso <kr...@binsco.com>.
we do not include mod_jk,