Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Robert Buck <rb...@mathworks.com> on 2002/07/11 15:11:20 UTC

Xerces versioning policies: re version definition in XercesDefs.hpp && Outstanding Bug 9154

Point well taken. Who are the right people to help decide such a policy?

I think we could get by simply by stating that minor version numbers and
revision numbers MUST have two digits in the version header file. Right?
The requirement is not necessary , I think, for major version numbers.

Thoughts everyone?

Jesse, if you know of anyone that should review this, please pass it on to
them. It may be nice just to implement the above policy now before the release.

-Bob