Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/14 00:55:13 UTC

[m2] How do I specify the target DIR of a resource with the

I want to put my resources into /META-INF/*

But can't find anything about this in the plugin docs

--
---
Thanks,

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.myspace.com/sexybeotches
http://www.thumpradio.com
---

Re: [m2] How do I specify the target DIR of a resource with the

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
Yout your resources in src/main/resources/META-INF/

-- Kenney

Posted by Severin Ecker <se...@gmx.at>.
hi,

> I want to put my resources into /META-INF/*
>
> But can't find anything about this in the plugin docs
you didn't find it because it's not there ;)
i've asked my through this too, so here we go

<build>
  <resources>
    <resource>
      <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
      <directory>my_additional_resource_path</directory>
    </resource>
  </resources>
</build>

you can add includes and excludes in the resource element if you need to.

cheers,
severin