Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2000/09/14 10:39:01 UTC

slide repository API

To whom it may concern

I just have downloaded the newest slide version, including the sources.

We want to have a look, if we can enable our repository technology with
slide, to get the WebDav protocol.

Did I understand the concept of slide right, if I would say, that slide
implements the WebDav protocol and enables a plugable interface to connect
to different repository systems, and currently (per default) a file system
driver is implemented.

Do you have information about this interface, is it located in a certain
package?

Best regards

Juergen Pill

Re: slide repository API