Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2010/02/08 21:22:33 UTC

WSDL 2 SOAP

Hi all,

    is there a tool in CXF that can generate SOAP envelopes directly
from WSDL without
generating any stubs?

Thanks

Re: WSDL 2 SOAP

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Thanks Craig - actually that's pretty good. I'd rather do
programmatically so I will
look into the SOAP UI src. I also saw a few examples of XMLHttpRequest
being used in
javascript modules so I will revisit that as well.

Take care

Re: WSDL 2 SOAP

Posted by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net>.

--