Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by 野口 裕也 <no...@dmm.com> on 2017/09/20 05:04:14 UTC

Please tell me about License regarding kudu logo usage

Dear Team Kudu

I want to use Apache Kudu Logo in my session of JAPAN PHP CONFERENCE 2017

Can I use it in my session?

Please tell me about License regarding kudu logo usage.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
yuya

Re: Please tell me about License regarding kudu logo usage

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Oops, adding the original poster in case he or she is not subscribed to the
list.