Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2014/04/21 08:05:08 UTC

Unit test failures

I just did a fresh checkout and am getting the following test failures:

Results :

Failed tests:
  CustomConfigurationTest.testConfig:61 expected same:<ERROR> was not:<INFO>
  FileOutputTest.testConfig:44 File is empty

Re: Unit test failures

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
It's specified in the pluginManagement section now. I might have changed
that when I was cleaning up the OSGi stuff.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Unit test failures

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.