Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Stikel, Loralyn" <Lo...@qg.com> on 2001/06/29 19:48:15 UTC

RE: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re :Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(A bwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnoti z)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

This is an out of office/vacation automatic reply message. This person is on
vacation until July 9th. This will continue to do this until he's back from
vaction!

Could the list administrator please remove him from the list.

Translation:

)
(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsno
t iz)(Abwese

I think he's got an auto-reply message turned on.  Could the list
administrator please remove him temporarily?  I can't block him and he's
filling up our inboxes!!

Thanks!
- e.

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com>.
A very good idea, but it would be even better if we had a news group on
a news server.

Zsolt

--
Zsolt Koppany
Intland GmbH www.intland.com

Re[2]: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

Posted by T <rl...@bonbon.net>.

Friday, June 29, 2001, 3:20:48 PM, mail@filip.net wrote:

FH> I tried to unsubscribe here, if you send the command simulating her email
FH> address,
FH> the mailer daemon will send a confirmation to her.
FH> since her autoreply replies to the confirmation, she will be unsubscribed.

FH> does anyone know the full command to do that, I have tried the following

Good job, Filip. The address would be:

I just sent to that address, so we shall see.

Posted by "Michael G. Anderson" <RI...@home.com>.
:)
Isn't that akin to h _ a  &    c_*  KING?

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.