Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "michael.boom" <my...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/05 12:07:17 UTC

SolrCloud statistics

Solr's queryhandler statistics are pretty neat. Avg time per req, avg
requests in the last 5/15 min and so on.
But, when using SolrCloud's distributed search each core gets multiple
requests, making it hard to check which is the actual query time (the time
from when a leader gets the query request until the resultset is actually
served back to the client).

Is there a way to monitor this (or maybe a tool) ?

-----
Thanks,
Michael

Re: SolrCloud statistics

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

I've written a patch to get Statistics from SolrCloud. However my
implementation was based on Solrj and after I got feedback from Shalin
Shekhar I come up to write a new patch that based on distributed search
components. I can add that capability and improve my patch with that.

--
Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: SolrCloud statistics