Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/10 03:17:25 UTC

communication and sub menu

I notice in ver 4.0 there is a communication sub menu.
it allow find, all, and pending.
should the top level communication link be setup to go to the sub
communication

Re: communication and sub menu

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
here is the menu
/applications/party/webapp/partymgr/communications/CommMenus.xml
   <menu name="CommFindTabBar" default-menu-item-name="find" type="simple">

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/10/2007 4:04 PM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This seems not implemented, either in trunk (did not look further..)

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.