Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ma...@theflux.net on 2007/12/10 20:34:27 UTC

Apache Tomcat; Event Error in Windows 2003

I'm getting the following errors out of the Event Viewer;

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	Apache Jakarta Connector2
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	4
Date:		12/10/2007
Time:		2:26:36 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	WS25
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta
Connector2 ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details.
The following information is part of the event:  [jk_isapi_plugin.c
(308)]: In HttpFilterProc Virtual Host redirection of www.jawhite.com
: 80
.

Date:		12/10/2007
Time:		2:26:36 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	WS25
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta
Connector2 ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details.
The following information is part of the event:  [jk_isapi_plugin.c
(420)]: HttpFilterProc [/images/Company Profile.pdf] is not a servlet
url
.
Date:		12/10/2007
Time:		2:26:36 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	WS25
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta
Connector2 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the
necessary registry information or message DLL files to display
messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the
/AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support
for details. The following information is part of the event:
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (252)]: HttpFilterProc started
.

Date:		12/10/2007
Time:		2:26:36 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	WS25
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta
Connector2 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the
necessary registry information or message DLL files to display
messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the
/AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support
for details. The following information is part of the event:
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (429)]: HttpFilterProc check if [/images/Company
Profile.pdf] is pointing to the web-inf directory
.

--------------------------------/cut

They keep coming through ever minute, any suggestions of cause and resolution?

Regards,
Alvin
mailing@theflux.net

Re: Apache Tomcat; Event Error in Windows 2003

Posted by ma...@theflux.net.
Rainer;

Would you happen to have any idea why the message would just start
coming up for no reason, no changes were made to the server?  Just
curious, I'm going to move forward on upgrading it.

      Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:00:00 +0100
      From: Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>
   Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat; Event Error in Windows 2003
        To: Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

Hi,

looks like the messages are not really coming from Tomcat, but from the
JK2 isapi redirector running in IIS?

JK2 has been deprecated a long time ago. All important features of JK2
have been backported to JK, which is still actively developed.

It will be hard to get answers for JK2. Anyone?

For JK I would say you didn't set the log file appropriately, and then
maybe also the log level is to high.

Regards,

Rainer

Quoting mailing@theflux.net: