Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 00:46:23 UTC

xstream marshalling

I'm having problem with xstream again.
I upgraded to activemq-5.2.0 and all the sudden marshaller returns empty body.
And there is no errors at all.
Does anybody know what could be wrong?

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT
is explicitly specified

Re: xstream marshalling

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

There is a voting of  ActiveMQ 5.2 rc1[1] and it looks that we need to
wait for a while.

[1] http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--ActiveMQ-5.2.0---RC1-td19411389.html

Willem

Re: xstream marshalling

Posted by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com>.
Yes, last time it was exactly the same situation but you upgraded
xstream and it disapered for some time. So I decided to not give up
and find the root :)
Created CAMEL-924

Vadim.

Re: xstream marshalling

Posted by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com>.
No, they were unrelated. Encoding may affects xml writers behaviour
but not logger.

RE: xstream marshalling

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi Vadim

Yes create a ticket. We should be able to configure/set what factory to use from Camel.

Also if you can please update the wiki about your findings, eg. you could add a FAQ entry or some text at the camel-xstream component.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21