Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Bahubali Jain <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 16:14:27 UTC

StaleRegionBoundaryCacheException

Hi,
I am running into the below exception while running a count(*) query on a
hbase table (created a view in phoenix)
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.phoenix.schema.StaleRegionBoundaryCacheException: ERROR 1108
(XCL08): Cache of region boundaries are out of date.
        at sqlline.IncrementalRows.hasNext(IncrementalRows.java:73)
        at sqlline.TableOutputFormat.print(TableOutputFormat.java:33)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.print(SqlLine.java:1653)
        at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:833)
        at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:732)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:808)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:681)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:398)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:292)

Can you please provide some inputs on this.

Thanks,
Baahu

Re: StaleRegionBoundaryCacheException

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Baahu,
Yes, definitely file a JIRA with all the information you have. It's more
likely to get attention if you can write a unit test or script that
reproduces the problem.
Thanks,
James

Posted by Bahubali Jain <ba...@gmail.com>.