Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/11 19:36:50 UTC

Board report Celix

Hi All,

It is time again for the board report. Please feel free to add any
comments/remarks.

Greetings,
Pepijn

 - Dynamic service framework for C and C++

## Issues:
 - It has been over a year since the last celix release. Although
Celix does not have many release, we should work on a new release.

## Activity:
 - IP Clearance started for the HTTP Admin donation.
 - A lot of small bug fixes including some for the Remote Service
Admin and UDP Multicast PubSub.

## Health report:
 - The mailing list activity is normal for Apache Celix.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 10 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Erjan Altena on Mon Jun 25 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 10 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Roy Lenferink at Thu Feb 09 2017

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.1.0 on Tue Jan 30 2018

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@celix.apache.org:
    - 52 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

Re: Board report Celix

Posted by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com>.
LGTM +1