Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/09/06 14:58:21 UTC

[ANN] New committer: Oliver Lietz

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Slinghas asked
Oliver Lietz to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

So please welcome Oliver as a committer!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to theproject since
there is no need to go via the patchsubmission process. This should
enable better productivity.Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the managementand to guide the direction of the project.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [ANN] New committer: Oliver Lietz

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
Am Freitag, 6. September 2013 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Slinghas asked
> Oliver Lietz to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.

hello all,

> So please welcome Oliver as a committer!
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to theproject since
> there is no need to go via the patchsubmission process. This should
> enable better productivity.Being a PMC member enables assistance with
> the managementand to guide the direction of the project.

thank you very much. I'm happy to join the Apache Sling project (first contact
in 2007) as a committer and looking forward to a stronger involvement.

thanks again,
O.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Done

Carsten

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling has asked
> Oliver Lietz to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted....

Welcome and congrats Oliver!
-Bertrand

Re: [ANN] New committer: Oliver Lietz

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Welcome and Congratulations.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 14:58 +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Slinghas asked
> Oliver Lietz to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> So please welcome Oliver as a committer!
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to theproject since
> there is no need to go via the patchsubmission process. This should
> enable better productivity.Being a PMC member enables assistance with
> the managementand to guide the direction of the project.
>
> Regards
> Carsten

Oliver, welcome and congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing your unmediated contributions to Sling.

Robert