Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Thomas Fahrmeyer <th...@einsurance.de> on 2001/02/12 11:55:03 UTC

Can I get a response ...

... to "VelocityServlet extensions" in the list velocity-dev ??

Please. I have to know whether I must implement it by myself.

Thanx in advance

bye
Thomas

Re: Can I get a response ...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Thomas Fahrmeyer wrote:

> ... to "VelocityServlet extensions" in the list velocity-dev ??
>
> Please. I have to know whether I must implement it by myself.

Yes, that's not a bad idea.  Sorry it didn't get put in this weekend.

Any comments anyone?

If not, will put it in tonight and upload to whiteboard...

geir

Velocity : it's not just a good idea. It should be the law.
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity

Re: Can I get a response ...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Thomas Fahrmeyer wrote:

> ... to "VelocityServlet extensions" in the list velocity-dev ??
>
> Please. I have to know whether I must implement it by myself.

I added a cleanup routine to the VelocityServle class at the end of the
processing sequence, and uploaded it into the whiteboard :

whiteboard/geir/VelocityServlet.java

get from the nightly tarball or just get online via the CVS web client.

If this satisfied the itch, and there are no better suggestions, and no
problems or concerns,  we can move this to the distro.

Re: Can I get a response ...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.