Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by bharat <bh...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/31 05:45:49 UTC

problem with category/product pages after login

Hello all,
I am facing a problem , when i am on product or category detail page and
then if i login , ideally the same page should get displayed after login
but here it shows a message :  'Product not found for Product ID !' ,
and 'Category not found for Category ID !'.
Please let me know if you are also facing the same problem , and what
should be the solution for this.

Thanks in Advance
- -
Bharat

Re: problem with category/product pages after login

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
I had the problem with the approach I was using as it was not compatible
with URL rewriting and that is the reason I did not submit the patch.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks David,

I was getting logged-in by admin. I think somebody had changed its
lastlocale.
Its working fine now for me.

Kind Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Deepesh, Bharat please see my earlier reply to Bharat's mail.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.