Posted to dev@uniffle.apache.org by roryqi <ro...@apache.org> on 2022/09/23 08:46:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Junfan Zhang

The Project Management Committee (PMC) *for* Apache Uniffle (incubating)
has asked Junfan Zhang to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Junfan Zhang has been contributing to the Uniffle for several months and
has authored 40+ prs. He is responsible for the support of Kerberos and
helps solve the problems of ease of use and performance.

Please join me to welcome Junfan Zhang.

Rory Qi

On behalf of the Apache Uniffle PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Junfan Zhang

Posted by Zhifang Li <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, and Welcome to join !

zf li