Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/07/23 13:39:20 UTC

Kubernetes Docs

Can we get some docs added to the Heron site for these recently merged
PRs?  They do not need to be perfect, but it would be nice to get them
started.  Otherwise people will have to dig through code to figure it out.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3699
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3701
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3702

Re: Kubernetes Docs

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
I like the “by hand” page because it breaks down step by step how to deploy
heron.  Maybe we could just consolidate the two pages in to one.  Then we
would have two main sections, “helm” and “by hand”.

What do you all think?

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: Kubernetes Docs