Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2006/04/03 16:47:54 UTC

[m2.0.3] Scanning for projects... hangs

My multi-module (parent/child) build worked fine with maven 2.0.2.
Maven 2.0.3 hangs after/while "Scanning for projects..." consuming 100%
CPU.

Are there some changes related to Parent-POM resulution in 2.0.3?!

Thanks
Jens Zastrow

RE: [m2.0.3] Scanning for projects... hangs

Posted by Vijay Shanker <vs...@comframe.com>.
Hi John,

Just curious to know whether you worked with Protective Life Insurance company.

Thanks,
Vijay

________________________________

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Vijay Shanker <vs...@comframe.com>.
I am building war file and build works fine on windows but does not work on AIX. Build tag is given below:

<build>

<sourceDirectory>JavaSource/com</sourceDirectory>

<resources>

<resource>

<directory>WebContent/</directory>

<includes>

<include>**/*.xml</include>

<include>**/*.xmi</include>

<include>**/*.css</include>

<include>**/*.MF</include>

</includes>

<targetPath>../${artifactId}-${version}/</targetPath>

</resource>

</resources>

</build>

It works fine on AIX if I create target/classes directory before building. Looks like on AIX, it tries to copy resources first and then builds.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

vshanker

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.