Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/08 12:05:15 UTC

Need Access to Create KIP - Second Time Requesting

Hello

Sending a second request to get access to make a KIP.

As per: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/
Kafka+Improvement+Proposals

I request access to be able to create a KIP for https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/KAFKA-4628.

Wiki username: adam.bellemare

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Need Access to Create KIP - Second Time Requesting

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.
Definitely my fault Matthias. I had not signed up for the dev mailing list
and was simply trying the create button. I suspect I needed to log out of
my account and back in for the changes to take effect.

Thanks for granting me the permissions!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.