Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Shravya Nethula <sh...@aline-consulting.com> on 2019/11/21 06:10:08 UTC

Support for Unique columns in Ignite

Hi,

I want to create a unique column in a table. Whenever an insert happens into that unique column, it should check for uniqueness and then insert accordingly.
So is there support for unique columns in Ignite?
Is there a direct support or atleast any work around through which I can achieve this functionality?

Regards,

Shravya Nethula,

BigData Developer,

[cid:e19953a7-275a-42e4-a694-dfb4eda34dbb]

Hyderabad.

Re: Support for Unique columns in Ignite

Posted by Shravya Nethula <sh...@aline-consulting.com>.
Hi Anton,

Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Shravya Nethula,

BigData Developer,

[cid:6447e351-fbb4-44f3-94f2-94b638753545]

Hyderabad.