Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com> on 2017/03/30 18:39:56 UTC

Integrate Enterprise license.xml in Springboot application?

We are trying to explore trial version of GridGain Enterprise in our
Springboot application but not sure how to configure gridgain-license.xml in
Springboot application?

Below is the configuration:
GridGainConfiguration ggCfg = new GridGainConfiguration();
ggCfg.setLicenseUrl("absolute_path_of_license_file_in_resource_folder");

But we are getting exceptions URLMalformed Exception.

Re: Integrate Enterprise license.xml in Springboot application?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is Apache Ignite community forum. Please contact GridGain directly with
questions about their products.

-Val