Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by al...@eiskonzept.com on 2004/04/01 22:23:47 UTC

AW: Exception Handling - possible solution

Hello,

I looked through the sourcecode of Axis 1.1. By a few small changes
can xml stream deserialized correctly. In the attachment
of this email lie 3 classes, which I changed.
The changes, which I made are commented und can be found
by searching for "007". Can someone look through the changes
and say whether it ok is or perhaps You be able to use the changes
in the next Version.

Excuse me for my englich.

Many Thanks,
Alexander Becker