Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Luca Missora <lu...@missora.it> on 2005/03/04 11:45:48 UTC

newbie - where are nutch log-files ?

Hello, i have some problems, I would try to solve
them by myself but I don't find logfiles...

Can anybody help me ?

1) Tomcat 5.5 starts and publishes ROOT.war (that seems ok);
2) I browse http://localhost:8080;
3) Tomcat5.exe's console begins printing over and over exception messages;
4) the browser seems not to stop downloading the page (like infinite loop)

That's unreadable, I also know that some nutch application logfiles
exist but I have not been able to find them.

Thanks In Advance.

---

R: newbie - where are nutch log-files ?

Posted by Luca Missora <lu...@missora.it>.
Thanks Paul,

however i'm using jdk 1.5 and tomcat 5.5,
so the situation seems to be slightly different,
I changed the file ...\jdk\.5.0_01\jre\lib\logging.properties
enabling java.util.logging.FileHandler, but I still don't see logs...

Luca

Posted by sub paul <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luca,