Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Arie Karhendana <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 13:03:01 UTC

Which version of Hbase works with Hadoop 0.18.3?

We're using Cloudera's distribution of Hadoop, so Hadoop version still
0.18.3. When I tried to choose right version of Hbase [1], I couldn't
find Hbase version 0.18.3.

Which version of Hbase works with Hadoop 0.18.3?

[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/releases.html

Thank you,
--
Arie Karhendana

Re: Which version of Hbase works with Hadoop 0.18.3?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This will work on the vanilla 0.18.3 also.

Let me pull up this branch now to the latest 0.20 branch. It has not been
updated since the first RC.

   - Andy

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.