Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/06 00:28:26 UTC

Minor typo on Apache Nutch News - Tika 1.5

Hi,

I think a mirror typo on this page [0] regarding latest Tika included on
nutch 1.8.
It was written includes library upgrade to Apache Tika 1.4 while on detail
changes it was actually Tika 1.5 [1] or this [2].

Thanks.-

[0]
http://nutch.apache.org/index.html#17+March+2014+-+Apache+Nutch+v1.8+Released
[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/1.8/CHANGES.txt
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nutch-dev/201402.mbox/%3CJIRA.12696194.1392887384636.80843.1392986599578@arcas%3E

--
wassalam,
[bayu]

Re: Minor typo on Apache Nutch News - Tika 1.5

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome! Great!

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 1:56 AM, Sebastian Nagel <wastl.nagel@googlemail.com

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.