Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 07:46:33 UTC

Re: [axis2] wsdl2c codegen tool directory structure-with correct format

Hi,
   Since I m following the architecture of the Axis2/Java codegen tool,
I'm loading configurations dynamically in a way it allow to take a
binary release of the tool and get done code generation for another
language easily. Since Axis2/c is designed to intergrate with other
platforms like Firefox, PHP, Perl we should be able to generate code for
these languages as well. So I think it is better to keep this feature
(Muliti language support) in the Axis2/C code generation tool.

  Some explanation of the logic flow of the Codegen tool is attached
with this.

Regards
Dimuthu

[Axis2] Doxygen comments

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
    I have been working on structuring the header comments to get a
proper structure for doxygen comments, while at ApacheCon.
    We can use the axis2_svc_client.h as our main reference when
updating the doc comments, this is by far the most complete header with
all doc comments in place.

    As part of the structuring, I have defined the various groups and
also classified the headers into the respective groups.

    However, I would like a bit of help from the original authors of the
headers to complete the docs on functions and macros.

Thanks,
Samisa...