Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jens Peters <jp...@gmx.de> on 2005/09/05 09:28:17 UTC

APR does not understand this error code: cleanup_deltify

Hello,

today morning our svn-apache crashed with the following message (from
the apache error log):

[Mon Sep 05 10:49:47 2005] [error] (160029)APR does not understand this
error code: cleanup_deltify: error deltifying against revision 1400 in
repository 'D:\\SVN\\Repos/boa'

way.
[Mon Sep 05 10:49:47 2005] [error] Parent: child process exited with
status 3 -- Aborting.

I had to restart apache and rcover the repository and now it seems to
run normal again (as it did for almost 2 years without any problem,
thanks a lot at this place !!!). The only problem I could see was that
the harddrive was running out of space (there were nearly 40 MB left).
Is this the reason or is there something else I should take care of?

Our environment:
Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) mod_auth_sspi/1.0.1 DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.54
OpenSSL/0.9.7g PHP/4.3.11 SVN/1.2.1 running at a Win2003 machine.
Everything is compiled from source with VS2003.

Best regards,
Jens

RE: APR does not understand this error code: cleanup_deltify

Posted by Jens Peters <jp...@gmx.de>.

> [Mon Sep 05 10:49:47 2005] [error] (160029)APR does not
> understand this error code: cleanup_deltify: error deltifying
> against revision 1400 in repository 'D:\\SVN\\Repos/boa'

Could someone please explain where this message come from and what to do? Or
simply confirm that this could happen if your running out of disk space? It
would help me to sleep much better....

Regards,
Jens