Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Derek Mackie <dm...@riptown.com> on 2006/06/23 18:21:18 UTC

Setting POM via ViewVC

I've installed ViewVC (use to be ViewCVS) and can't use any of the links
it provides to POM files when adding a new maven 2 project to continuum.
Continuum keeps telling me that the file the ViewVC URL points to is not
a valid 4.0.0 POM. If I use the link to the text version of the file
Continuum will accept the URL as a valid pom it but it won't build all
the child modules the pom references. The logs say the CVS command
failed, could not find <my module name>.

Does anyone know how to use ViewVC with Continumm 1.0.3?

Re: Setting POM via ViewVC

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
What is your url used in the Add M2 Project screen?

it should be like this:
http://host/viewvc.cgi/path_to_project_dir/pom.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain&view=co

Emmanuel