Posted to user@struts.apache.org by as as <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/22 15:59:42 UTC

Struts/filters

Hi,
Has anyone tried filters framework (<filter> tag in web.xml) in struts for role based access to webpages in a enterprise wide application...deployed in weblogic...we tried this and seems each sub-application needs a differenet, its own web.xml and  a single integrated web.xml..
Any workarounds...
Thanks,
Sam.
(Basically, in our lare web app, we want to allow different users (admin, user, etc) access to different pages (password reset, etc) based on his privileges....

Thanks!

( I am quoting below.
http://info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilder8/webapps/webapp_dd_editor.html#filters
that i did find some related info, though)

Do you Yahoo!?