Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sean LeBlanc <sl...@amivisions.com> on 2001/05/14 18:07:00 UTC

IIS+Coldfusion+Tomcat?

Has anyone used these in conjunction? We want to
add JSP/Servlet capability to Coldfusion, and don't want to
necessarily use JRun. I have a .jsp file I'd like to
include ColdFusion headers and footers, and have them work.

Right now, the server is configured as follows:

IIS redirects requests to ColdFusion to handle ColdFusion's
proprietary tags, and redirects requests to .jsp files to
Tomcat.

If I include the headers and footers I mentioned above in
this .jsp file, it does not work - as can be expected. Is
there a way to have this work?

Thanks in advance,
Sean