Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shane Magee <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/11 13:42:18 UTC

Making protwords.txt changes effective

Hi

I added some words to protwords.txt, but there doesnt seem to be any effect
in the resulting search. Do I need to restart Apache or Solr or rebuild the

Re: Making protwords.txt changes effective

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
I think you can put it in your data dir and it'll get reloaded on
commit. Try it and report back.

Upayavira