Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lbu <lb...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 12:06:31 UTC

Custom PersistenceManager

Hi,
I'm trying to implement a custom PersistenceManager to store the
configuration related to some bundles on an alternative storage system
(hazelcast, db, etc) and not in $KARAF_HOME/etc.

The documentation I've found in Felix's homepage is not really exhaustive so
I'm wondering if someone here did a similar development. I've create a
simple example which uses hazelcast
https://github.com/lburgazzoli/lb-karaf-examples/tree/master/cm-hazelcast
but I'm not able to prevent the default PersistenceManager to store the
values in the file-system.

Any hint?