Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu> on 2007/03/20 13:20:55 UTC

Status of 1.1.2 ??

Hi all - welcome to Monday morning.    I know progress has been at
light speed lately - I am wondering the status of the 1.1.2 release.

/Chuck

Re: Status of 1.1.2 ??

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I was out of town. . .please go ahead with it if you feel
appropriate.  I won't be back in the groove for a day or two.

David

Re: Status of 1.1.2 ??

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
David, et al -