Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/06/13 13:23:56 UTC

[FWD] ApacheCon Europe 2005 - Early Bird registration runs out June 17.

Hi all,

let me add to the appended announcement:

* Steve Loughran is going to talk about "Meeting New Challenges with
  Ant 1.7" (session DE1282 Friday afternoon).

* In addition to Steve I know of at least two more Ant committers who
  will be around (Jan Materne and myself).

Cheers

        Stefan

ApacheCon Europe 2005
July 18-22, 2005
Stuttgart, Germany

Only a few days to save money! By registering prior to June 17
you can save more than 200 EUR! More pricing specials such as
company team discounts and a 25% off for students are available
as well.

ApacheCon Europe 2005 offers an immense program consisting of
several half-day and full-day tutorials on July 18 and 19 and
more than 70 sessions on July 20-22. With plenty of room for
networking and peer discussions, attendees can meet ASF members
and and participants during the ApacheCon Expo, evening events,
Birds-of-a-Feather sessions and a number of informal social
gatherings.

Among the highlights of ApacheCon Europe 2005 you can find a
keynote presentation by Horst Zuse, son of Konrad Zuse, who is
considered as the inventor of the first programmable computer.
Horst Zuse will give a keynote presentation on the origins of
the computer, leading through the history of computing.

All information on ApacheCon Europe 2005 and registration
possibilities can be found at http://www.apachecon.com.