Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roberto Cosenza <ro...@infoflexconnect.se> on 2008/03/13 14:39:12 UTC

Custom sql code

Hi.
Could you please give me a pointer in how to customize the generated
sql code?
I'm for instance using a "performFind" service call which generates
some sql which is not valid for my database (in this specific case it
uses "UPPER" to convert the search string into uppercase)
Regards
/Roberto

Re: Custom sql code

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.