Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Ziemer <t....@dkfz-heidelberg.de> on 2005/05/04 11:18:09 UTC

[OT] Writing a tutorial

Hi everybody!

I think it would be rather nice to have a tutorial (PDF) that covers the
basics and helps new users to get Axis up and running. Do you think that
would be useful? If so, does anybody volunteer to help me to write such
a tutorial? I'm thinking about covering the setup (Axis, Ant, Tomcat),
and about writing/deploying services and clients - nothing fancy. Of
course I am always open for suggestions.

Regards,

Tom

Re: [OT] Writing a tutorial

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

Just use the wiki to share the tutorial...you can create a user id on
the wiki and edit it. click on the Login on the top right corner.

-- dims

Re: [OT] Writing a tutorial

Posted by Tom Ziemer <t....@dkfz-heidelberg.de>.
Hi Sunil,