Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Erik Innocent <ei...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 01:12:10 UTC

Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

The Javadoc appears to lack formatting. I'm looking at:

http://pivot.apache.org/2.0.3/docs/api/index.html?org/apache/pivot/wtk/GridPane.html

I looked at the requests when loading the URL and nothing is missing, so my
initial hunch that maybe a stylesheet is missing is wrong. If I'm the only
one who can see this and you need a screen grab, let me know.

--E

Re: Javadoc for 2.0.3 appears to lack formatting

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
yes, all looks good now :-) ... and don't worry, I miss it too ...

I'm curious to understand what happened to javadoc css file, really
strange, as always I generated the release from an ubuntu VM with an
updated jdk 6, I'll try to make other tests to better understand (if
reproducible).

Bye

Posted by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Sandro,

Posted by Erik Innocent <ei...@gmail.com>.
Just to confirm, all looks great on my end, thanks! And don't be so hard on
yourself. Sh*t happens =)

Cheers,
--E

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Well, as far as I can tell the stylesheet is fine, so something else is going on. Did you try clearing the browser cache to see if that helps?

~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Hi Erik,